Update on Tomorrow’s RIDE to Death Valley

<

div>

<!–[if (gte mso 9)|(IE)]>

<![endif]–>

<!–


–>
<!–[if mso]>

<![endif]–> <!–[if mso]>

<![endif]–> <!–[if mso]>

<![endif]–>

Due to the forecast of rain,  we have been discussing the ride tomorrow with the road captain team and this is the plan:

IF it is RAINING in the morning at the time of the departure, the ride will be cancelled.  We will not START a ride in the rain for the safety of our members. 

IF it only rains tonight then we will meet at the departure and discuss a possible alternate route to take into consideration any flooding or washed out roads from here to Death Valley.  

 

<!–[if mso]>

<![endif]–>

<!–[if (gte mso 9)|(IE)]>

<![endif]–>