Here is a very important note from our wonderful Lead Road Captain Glen:
For all going on the Saints & Sinners Poker Run
This is going to be a long ride (438) miles and the high temperature in Vegas is forecast to be about 107. Be prepared.
- Dress appropriately – to keep the sun and hot wind off bare skin.
- Have something to cool off – hydration vest, wet cloths, etc. Even pouring water on your shirt.
- Use sunscreen.
- If you start feeling not right (light headed, etc.) pull over.
- Most importantly, take water and DRINK WATER – LOTS OF IT. If you aren’t getting rid of some at every stop, you are already well behind the water curve.
- Enjoy the ride and good luck.