IMPORTANT update on CARSON City Trip this weekend !

For all those planning on the Memorial Day weekend trip up to Lake Tahoe/Carson City: 
We are watching the weather forecast  for the northern part of the state for this upcoming weekend.   Right now they are predicting rain during all three days.  We would hate to cancel the ride especially since it is a 4 point Red Rock Challenge weekend, however we must think of the safety of the group.

IF we feel it is necessary, we will make the call on WEDNESDAY so you will have time to cancel your Hotel room without penalty.

If this happens, then we will put together a day ride on Saturday and.or Sunday since it is suppose to be a nice weekend down here.

PLEASE keep an eye out for a blast on WEDNESDAY. when the final decision will be made.

PS – this only means that the Chapter will not guide the ride, you are welcome to keep your plans and ride up on your own or even drive a car since.