“The best way to make safer riders is to make better riders”
Champ Street Riding School is coming to RRHD on Saturday April 18th.
This is an advanced training class – must have motorcycle license and bring your own bike.
This is a great course to always learn and practice new techniques and improve your riding skills and improve your safety on the road.
* Proper Brake Technique at speed
* Compensating for lack of ground clearance
* Adapting to varying road conditions at speed
* Better control when pace is up and grip is low
* Raise your vision to look farther and ride longer
Fee is $200 per person
There will be two sessions:
morning class (8AM -12PM)
afternoon class (1Pm-5PM)
Limited spots available for each session – sign up today!
Must register here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/champ-school-tickets-98097045905