Carson City Trip CANCELLED due to weather
It is with much regret, but we’ve been keeping a close watch on the Doppler radar for Northern Nevada and it is predicting cool temps, rain and wind for the next 5 days.
So for the safety of the group, the Chapter ride scheduled for this Saturday May 25-27 to Carson City has been cancelled.
You are still welcome to go on your own, but if you decide not to ride, you are responsible to call the Hotel and cancel your own room reservation.
Plaza Hotel – 775-883-9500