Welcome to October Everyone ! Hope everyone had a great time at Bike Fest !
For those going on the over night trip to Beatty, here are a few things to know:
– $12 per person will be collected at the Departure and wristbands will be provided
– There will be a breakfast/food stop in Pahrump then a long scenic route through Death Valley
– BBQ will be held at the local park a few blocks from the hotel
1. For smokers, we have to supply our own receptacles. No butts on the ground.
2. Alcohol is permitted. However, glass is not permitted. Either bring cans or some other container to pour it in.
We are also warmly invited to visit the VFW after the BBQ. Since the Sourdough is closed, that is probably the best bar in town.
Beatty BBQ Bash – w Black Mtn HOG Chapter – Beatty, NV – October 8th
Hugs-n-Handshakes : 7:00am-7:45am
Briefing : 7:45am
Leave : 8:00am
Location : ABD (Albertson’s Blue Diamond)
Hotel : Exchange Club
$69 + tax
Group Code: SNHOG
We are going to take the scenic route with a stop for a quick bite in Pahrump then over to Death Valley, then up to Beatty. We will have the BBQ ready when the chapter arrives. $12 per person – to be paid in advance or at departure.